Pets Are Welcomed Here
Guests are welcomed to bring their pets and must follow the guidelines for maintaining their visit to the campground.
- Pets are permitted in most areas except buildings and the swimming beach
- You must keep your pets in control and on a leash no longer than 15 feet
- Please do not leave your pets unattended
- Pets should be quiet and not annoy neighbor campers
- Please be sure your pets have updated vaccinations and rabies shots
- All pets must wear an ID tag with owner information present
- Owners are responsible to pickup pet waste. DO NOT leave pet waste to the duty of others or our staff
- Please do not leave your pet locked in a car
We have three men’s and women’s clean bathhouses with hot water, restrooms, and showers.
During the open season there are three dump stations available for your use. We have a honey wagon service that operates during the weekends for a small fee.
Garbage cans and local dumpsters are available on site.
When exploring our campground and marina, please observe and stay on the natural hiking trails through wooded areas and around the marina. For your safety and the care of local wildlife, please stay out of any areas which are roped off.
Swimming is permitted here. We ask all swimmers to follow these rules and guidelines:
- Before jumping in, know the water temperature. Water temperatures below 60F degrees can be dangerous.
- Children under 12 and weaker swimmers should be monitored closely. Do not assume they understand the risks involved.
- There are NO LIFEGUARDS on duty. Always swim with a friend.
- Beware of water depths. Swim in your safety area.
- Do not swim if a rainstorm or lightning is nearby. Get a weather forecast before jumping in.